The Landings at Notre Dame is the newest community on the Notre
Dame campus ideal for enrolled students whom are married and
parenting. Applications are now being accepted for newly accepted
or enrolled post-baccalaureate, graduate, post-doctoral research
and University of Notre Dame research staff.
Consider sharing with a roommate to lower your individual costs per
month. Roommates must be family member or enrolled at Notre
The Landings at Notre Dame offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
designed to meet the everyday needs of the modern resident. From
walking distance to the university and the Notre Dame Family
Resource Center - everything is at your finger tips.
Now Leasing for August 1, 2020 Move-In! Apply Now!
The details before submitting an application:
- A non-refundable application fee of $200.00 is required for
tenant screening and processing tenant paperwork.
- A $350.00 reservation is due at the time of application to
reserve your new apartment home. The reservation fee
is credited to the resident’s ledger at the time of move-in
and is refundable only if an apartment is not available for
- A security deposit is also required prior to move-in that is
equal to one month’s rent based on apartment
- The security deposit will be refunded upon move-out, barring
any damages to the apartment.
- Utilities are billed separately by each apartment's usage and
paid through a third party company. Credit, background
checks or deposits are not required for establishing utilities at