The Landings at Notre Dame is the newest community on the Notre
Dame campus ideal for enrolled students whom are married and
parenting. Applications are accepted for newly accepted or enrolled
post-baccalaureate, graduate, post-doctoral research and University
of Notre Dame research staff.
*Consider sharing with a roommate to lower your individual costs
per month. Roommates must be immediate family members or
enrolled post-baccalaureate, graduate, post-doctoral research
or University of Notre Dame research staff.
The Landings at Notre Dame offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
designed to meet the everyday needs of the modern resident. From
walking distance to the university and the Notre Dame Family
Resource Center - everything is at your finger tips.
The details before submitting an application:
- A non-refundable application fee of $200.00 is required for
tenant screening and processing tenant paperwork.
- A $350.00 reservation is due at the time of application to
reserve your new apartment home. The reservation fee
is credited to the resident’s ledger at the time of move-in
and is refundable only if an apartment is not available for
- A security deposit is also required prior to move-in that is
equal to one month’s rent based on apartment
- The security deposit will be refunded upon move-out, barring
any damages to the apartment.
- Utilities are billed separately by each apartment's usage and
paid through a third party company. Credit, background
checks or deposits are not required for establishing utilities at