The Landings at Notre Dame is the newest family housing community
on the Notre Dame campus ideal for enrolled students whom are
married and parenting. The Landings at Notre Dame offers 1, 2 and 3
bedroom apartments designed to meet the everyday needs of the
modern resident. From walking distance to the university and the
Notre Dame Family Resource Center - everything is at your finger
Now Leasing for August 8, 2020 Move-In! Apply Now!
The details before submitting an application:
- A non-refundable application fee of $200.00 is required for
tenant screening and processing tenant paperwork.
- A $350.00 reservation is due at the time of application to
reserve your new apartment home. The reservation fee
is credited to the resident’s ledger at the time of move-in
and is refundable only if an apartment is not available for
- A security deposit is also required prior to move-in that is
equal to one month’s rent based on apartment
- The security deposit will be refunded upon move-out, barring
any damages to the apartment.
- Utilities are billed separately by each apartment's usage and
paid through a third party company. Credit, background
checks or deposits are not required for establishing utilities at